Free Online Twitter Video Downloader
Fast, free, and easy to use. Download any Twitter video or GIF without any hassle.
Are you looking for a way to download videos from Twitter to your mobile device or computer? Look no further than Birdy Downloader.
Birdy is a free video downloader for Twitter that can save any Twitter video that you want in MP4 and other formats. It can also download Twitter GIFs.
The download speed is fast and unrestricted, no account registration or software installation is required, and it is 100% secure as we do not store any of your searches or downloads.
We've kept simplicity in mind and made sure that the download process is super easy. All you have to do is to copy and paste the link of a Twitter video in the search box above and download it right away.
How to download Twitter videos on a PC?
To download videos from Twitter on your computer, copy a tweet's link and paste it into the search box on this website. You will then get a download link to save the Twitter video to your PC.
Here's a detailed explanation of how it works:
1. Go to Twitter and open the tweet containing the video that you want to download.
2. Click on the share icon below the video and select Copy link to Tweet.
3. Paste the link into the search bar at the top of this page. Birdy will automatically begin searching for the video as soon as you paste it.
4. Once the video is searched, you'll view a list of the available video resolutions and their formats.
Right-click on a Download next to the resolution/format that you want to download, then select the Save, Save As, or Save Link As option.
The option name varies depending on the browser that you are using.
5. Birdy will begin downloading the Twitter video to your computer. The download speed depends on your internet speed and the size of the file.
That's all there is to saving Twitter videos on your PC instantly and easily with Birdy.
How to download Twitter videos on iPhone/Android/Mobile Device?
Just like the PC method outlined above, the process of downloading Twitter GIFs and videos on a smartphone is similar.
Here's a step-by-step explanation:
- On the Twitter app, open the post containing the video or the GIF that you want to save.
- Click the share icon below the post and select the Copy link to Tweet option.
- Paste the link into the textbox at the top of this page.
- Once the video is searched, tap and hold on to one of the available Download buttons and select the download/save option.
- The tweeted video will begin to download to your mobile device.
Features of our online Twitter video downloader
- Free to use: you can use our video downloader for free without paying for any subscriptions.
- No accounts or software installation required: to use this Twitter downloader, you don't need to sign up for an account or install extra software or browser extensions. Simply paste your link and download videos immediately.
- Works on any device: you can use the Birdy downloader on any device, whether it be Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, or any other OS. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection to access this website.
- 100% safe to use: we do not track, store, or monitor your searches and downloads. All your usage is anonymous. Unlike many other online video downloaders, there are no malicious/scam ads present on this website.
- Fast download speed: we do not limit the download speed. All videos are downloaded at the fastest speed possible. The download speed depends entirely on your internet speed, file size, and the load on Twitter's servers.
Why use our Twitter downloader?
There are many use cases for downloading Twitter videos. Here are a few examples:
Saving Twitter videos for offline playback: You can use the downloader to save videos to your device so that you can watch them later without an internet connection. This is particularly useful for long flights, road trips, or other situations where you may not have access to a stable internet connection.
Archiving Twitter videos: Birdy comes in handy when you want to store an archive of Twitter videos, such as for preserving important or memorable content.
Share videos with others: Since Twitter doesn't have a download option, it's not possible to share videos outside of the platform with someone who doesn't have a Twitter account, such as friends and family. You can use the downloader to save your favorite videos and share them on other apps like WhatsApp, email, Telegram, etc.
- Using videos in other projects: If you want to use a Twitter video in a presentation, video, or another project, you can use the downloader to save the video and then incorporate it into your work.
- To back up important Twitter videos: If you have posted a video to Twitter and are concerned about it being deleted or lost, you can use the downloader to create a backup copy on your device.
Twitter Video Downloader FAQ
How to download Twitter videos?
To download Twitter videos, copy the link of a tweet containg the vide. Open a web browser and go to birdydownloader.com. Paste the link into the search box. Within a few seconds, the download link is displayed and you can click on it to save the Twitter video.
Is this Twitter downloader free to use?
Yes! It is 100% free and will always remain free.
Which devices and operating systems are supported?
Our Twitter downloader works on any device and operating system, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and everything else. All you need is a web browser and internet connect to access this website and download your favorite Twitter clips.
Are there any download restrictions?
There's absolutely zero restrictions. You can use our Twitter downloader for as much as you want without any limits
Where are the videos and GIFs saved on my device?
On your computer, they are saved to the default Downloads folder unless you select a different folder. On iOS and Android, it is saved to the Downloads folder which you can access from the Files app.